Privacy Policy For All my apps

GENERAL
Your privacy is important to us. This privacy policy is intended to give you confidence in the privacy and security of the personal information we may obtain from you when you are using any of the apps that I have developed and released in App Store. However, please note that we are not responsible for any use of your personal information you provide to third-party applications or websites that may be accessed via the App. We recommend that you review the privacy policy of any third-party applications or websites that you use.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use the app that I have developed, it does not gather any personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth, email address, telephone number. My development is just for fun.

USE OF PERFORMANCE DATA
My application does not use any performance data, my development is just for fun.
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
I do not gather nor use any of your personal information. Thanks!
SECURITY
All security is treated seriously.However, all my apps are not transnational and will not involve any risk.  If you have any further concerns about security, please email me at happypuppy2019@gmail.com.
POLICY CHANGES
Changes in this policy will be posted on this Websites. You are advised to check our Websites regularly to view our most recent privacy policy.

Comments

  1. 大家好,我的名字是福莫萨迪库住在马林迪市肯尼亚我想告诉多一点关于一个好心人叫本杰明·布里尔·李与资助服务作为贷款官员,本杰明·布里尔·李先生帮我得到了37,115,225.00先令的贷款,我试图回到我的脚提高 我的生意,我知道有一些在财政困难,与本杰明先生谈什么应用程序+1-989-394-3740或他的个人电子邮件Lfdsloans@outlook.com我很高兴他为我做了什么,他的银行会计师以及会计师埃尔南德斯卢卡斯非常感谢你的工作做得很好。

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog